For your safety and that of our staff, we have drawn up a comprehensive hygiene and prevention concept. Our staff have been extensively trained in this and will of course be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please fill in the Pre-Travel Clearance Form BEFORE your arrival. You can find it at https://entry.ptc.gv.at/
Regulations of the Austrian Federal Government
- Obligatory testing: A currently valid, negative corona test must be presented on arrival. This must be repeated at the latest every 48 hours (antigen test) or 72 hours (PCR test) and the negative test result must be presented.
We will gladly send you a list of possibilities for testing in the area. Of course, you will also receive this directly at check-in.
Our reception staff will be happy to assist you in making an appointment.
- Please keep distance in generally accessible areas to persons who do not live in the same household or who do not belong to the group of guests in the shared accommodation unit (= same room).
- Please use the lift only individually or together only if you are staying in a shared room.
You can find further information under:
All surfaces in the public areas as well as the toilets are disinfected every hour.
Disinfection dispensers can be found in the entrance area, in front of the entrance to our restaurant and in the toilet area.
- The reception is spatially separated by a protective glass. All documents are handed out to you freshly disinfected.
- Our reception staff will be happy to provide you with masks, disposable gloves and disinfectant.
- After each change of guests, the rooms are cleaned and disinfected with special attention.
- Particular attention is paid to objects that are touched a lot, such as remote controls, handles, touch screens and light switches, and surfaces such as door and window handles, light switches, railings, and these are disinfected particularly thoroughly. Of course, all drinks in the minibar are also disinfected.
- During room cleaning, the rooms are aired extensively.
- The bed and table linen, as well as towels and bath mats, are cleaned according to the latest hygiene standards.
- Highly effective disinfecting cleaning agents are used in the rooms.
- We are happy to serve you breakfast in your room. Please give a short notice at our reception or in the brasserie.
- All tables, surfaces, cruets and menus are disinfected after each use.
- When entering the restaurant, please show your vaccination certificate, a currently valid test result or a valid certificate of segregation.
- You will find QR codes on the tables that you can use for registration. Alternatively, we are happy to provide you with a printed form.
- The ventilation in our Brasserie & Bakery restaurant has separate supply and exhaust air. So there is no mixing of air for heat recovery. Our ventilation in the Brasserie & Bakery manages about 10 times the air exchange per hour.
Picture by Kaboompics