A warm-hearted welcome at The Guesthouse Vienna!
Since April 16th, 2022 there is no obligation anymore, to wear an FFP2 mask and we don't have to check vaccination certificates when you're entering the brasserie or the hotel.
Please click here for detailed and up-to-date information on the official site of the city of Vienna.
Manfred Stallmajer & Team
- All surfaces in the public areas as well as the toilets are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Disinfection dispensers can be found in the entrance area, in front of the entrance to our restaurant and in the toilet area.
- After each change of guests, the rooms are cleaned and disinfected with special attention.
- Particular attention is paid to objects that are touched a lot, such as remote controls, handles, touch screens and light switches, and surfaces such as door and window handles, railings, and these are disinfected particularly thoroughly. Of course, all drinks in the minibar are also disinfected.
- During room cleaning, the rooms are aired extensively.
- The bed and table linen, as well as towels and bath mats, are cleaned according to the latest hygiene standards.
- Highly effective disinfecting cleaning agents are used in the rooms.
- We are happy to serve you breakfast in your room. Please give a short notice at our reception or in the brasserie.
- The ventilation in our Brasserie & Bakery restaurant has separate supply and exhaust air. So there is no mixing of air for heat recovery. Our ventilation in the Brasserie & Bakery manages about 10 times the air exchange per hour.