Sustainability is a sensitive topic which is from high importance for us since the beginning. And not only for us but also for our partners, co-workers and guests. It is a topic which affects the whole planet.
- 100% district heating keeps us and our guests warm on colder days. 100% hydropower by "Wien Energie" is our source for electricity power.
- Our ventilation system is equipped with heat recovery. Meaning we're using a part of the heat waste to heat in winter and to cool down during summer.
- Grocery shopping is also a big deal when it comes to sustainability. It is from utmost importance for us to respect seasonality and origin of the products. The largest part of the food processed, comes from organic agriculture or organicaly certified companies. Our own honey - which we produce in cooperation with an Austrian beekeeper - makes us really proud.
- The oil we use in order to prepare food gets collected on a regular basis and will be processed to organic diesel fuel.
- When it comes to packaging we can proudly say that 95% of the products used come in resuable containers.
- Our beauty products (in-room or public toilets) are produced in Austria with natural ingredients with highest quality. Of course without animal testing and 100% vegan.
- Bedding and towels will be changed every second day. Every day - only on demand. Our laundry service is a proud owner of the environmental certificate of Vienna.